Friday, November 20, 2009

Why is the back of a CD so colorful?


Hello friend!

I feel quite off kilter typing here..

into this box.

I wonder, do boxes have feelings?

How odd.

hm..



.

.

..


Well!

I have no real reason to be typing my emotions on to this electronic tablet. In fact, it feels weird to me letting everyone else see how I feel. But I suppose self esteem and confidence comes with age.

Anyways dear!

I was looking through quotes tonight as I panned through my music.

I felt urged to share some with you.


"War will never cease until babies begin to come into the world with larger cerebums and smaller adrenal glands." --H.L. Mencken


"Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living."--Anais Nin


"I doubt that imagination can be surpressed. If you truely eradicated it in a child, he would grow up to be an eggplant."--Ursula K. Le Guin


"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."--Albert Einstein


"Music is love in search of a word."--Sidney Lanier


Until the end.

I shall go forth.

And speak good of you.

To the universe.

I'll love you forever, forever and always.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones