Saturday, September 19, 2009

If my life were a reality show it'd be titled, "I secretly am scared of elevators and other nonsensical thoughts!"

Overall, today has raised some strange questions para me. As I was driving back from the soccer tournament that I attended with Anna Gay!* I was trying to figure out what the world would be like if everyone rode their bikes everywhere. I mean, everything ABOUT riding your bike is positive. If we completely got ride of cars our enviroment would be so healthy! Plus, just think about how much that would benefit your health!

*let it be known that whenever mentioning Anna Gay! you must have a ! just to show how awesome she is.

When I returned home I then began to think about how much I really didn't feel like working with greasy foods tomorrow. Thus, rising the thought of, can you get fatter from working in a greasy enviroment? Like, does the grease seep into your pores thus making you weight more? Google failed at answering the above mentioned question. But still!

I just realized, nothing about my questions are even related. I'm just babbling away. haha. Oh well.

You know what scares me? Youtube videos. Anna made me watch this one where these animated friends were like biting each other's heads off. Creepy!

Until later then.
I suppose.
I really want to go listen to some random music.
Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones