Friday, March 4, 2011

I AM A GENIUS!

I just figured out how to log back into my blog. I think that calls for a celebration!

Today I was thinking. I've been thinking a lot recently. I need to stick to my happiness project. Last month was "elegance". I worked on posture, language, and humility. I feel I do have better posture now (or at least more awareness). Language... fail. I didn't try as much with that. And humility, my humility has been tested numerous times in the past two months. Yes, it does need improving. But for now, I will leave it as is. :)

THIS MONTH IS GOING TO BE A WAVE OF CHANGE! :) stated. documented. done.

Health month. Emotional and physical. well... more physical than emotional. :D I have done yoga so far, every morning! 21 days and it will become a habit. :) hopefully. I need a yoga partner. In addition, many people around me have become vegetarian as of late. I feel as if I have misjudged this life decision and (probably for the wrong reasons) will become one for the next month. My eating will be healthier... that is the point. I love animals. but, I also love meat. I just don't want to die from obesity.

wow. Blogs are relieving.
I love writing.
HOT DARN!
HOT DATE!
FIESTA MEXICANA!
but no meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones