Saturday, June 5, 2010

mis amigos---josh, you make this amigos. darn you.

I love my friends.
All of them.
Believe me, I do.
Therefore, I'll tell you what I know about them.

Anna-
one of three girls.
Anna Jean.
super talented.
BETHEL.
BAPTIST.
softest hair.
straightforward.
attention span of a child. :)


Holly-
one sibling
beautiful singer.
Holly Christine.
LUTHER.
METHODIST.
Matt Crandall. <3
soccer fanatic.
genuine.

Josh-
one of three boys.
talented beyond belief.
Joshua James. I think...
IOWA
QUAKER :D
pink socks
Hope's Harvest
BASSOON
and then some. :D
similar music intrests
actually, similar lots of things.
tennis.
i'm making this one the longest because you actually read it.
jew curls. well. not now, but had.
blue eyes.
freckles.
bikes.
going to Europe.
not sane. ;D
speech.
stars.
has a bat in his wall.
sleeps outside alot.
thinks Misty Oliver is an ugly first grader.
funny faces.
makes me laugh.
brings out the best in people.
has mexican skin. minus the freckles.
constantly touching stuff.
sings all the time. well. most of the time. I like it.
I'm not sure if his last name is Kellerman or Draves-Kellerman.
hates Blaine. with good reason.
is descended from....well....some ethnicity. german.
has a vegan grandma.
born in a house.
has a grandma in Missouri
pretty calm.
has done one thing that I don't very much agree with. you know what it is.
uhm... has my grumpy doll.
I don't think I've ever not been happy to be with Josh. thats good.
probably my best friend. three way tie. be happy.
interupting cheese.
thinks he is a pirate.
he is not a pirate.
not
not
not
not
not
not
not
not
not
not
not
not
not
not
not
not a PIRATE!
my new nickname for him is flower. like the skunk in bambi.
has large hands.
smells like old spice.
and venison. ;D
grows a beard.
shaves his beard.
says, "Good God" in an upset voice when upset.
talks with his hands.
picks his ear.
plays with his feet.
plays melophone in marching band.
father plays the flute.
born August 11
used to live alot of other places not here.
i'm happy he lives here now.
doesn't use the bathroom at people's houses until he's used to it there.
at least that's what he said.
I'm missing alot. but I'm moving on now.


Maggie-
Majizz. Majizzle.
wack hair.
but cool hair.
has the same personality as I.
can tell anything to her.
almost a year younger.
3/21!
has a brother.
and an awesome dog.
her mom is a teacher.
her dad is an insurance agent.
does lots of things with me.
"I won't go this way Doris!"
"I love you. well. Not you Alex. But I really like you."
:D
hang out a TON!
practically live with each other.
she is my sister.
Margaret Claire.
we're going to do speech together!
plays two instruments.
plus some.
tons of freckles.
different color eyes.
honest.
a beast!
and ninja.
kind hearted.
the only one where I can say, "AEINENALKDJFEWN!" and won't think I'm completely crazy.
I love her. :)



Morgan-
moe.
"We're evil Jews and we spray paint people!" :D
"At least mine isn't the muslim!" "She's a snake!"
Phantom of the opera. :D
SUCTION CUP ACNE MAN!
"Hello I am Roger. Roger the Shrubber." "AND I AM TIMOTHY THE ENCHANTER!"
"Look at his rolls." :D
merlin. the ugly horse. bahaha.
"Get out of my room! unless you want to see me...NAKED"
other half.
same scar on our face.
swimmer.
has a donkey named kong.
has two dogs.
three. buddy died. :(
burns like me.
reads like me.
watches movies like me.
"LUKEY KINS!"
we discovered Luke Skywalker DOESN'T FREAKIN DIE on Starwars video games.
cheerierierios!
I promised Josh his would be the longest. so I'm done with Morgan.
but tim-just so you know, you are my twin. and I love you. :)

Jenny-
Jennifer Ann.
two brothers.
has a twin.
reads like me. :)
doesn't like scary movies.
gluten free
insane runner
brothers professional mx bikers
we were obsessed with mission impossible
likes sims
likes COD
has an evil bird
has three dogs
friend since 6th grade. :)
unbelieveable big heart.
blonde!



my best friends. :)
well. four way tie for morgan, josh, maggie, and anna. but otherwise, my closest friends. :)
I love you all. Beyond belief. You'll never know. this post is dedicated to you.

2 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones