Friday, May 14, 2010

I met a midget once.

People.
Gargle.
Poop.


I just realized that could be a sentence but that's actually not what it's supposed to be. :D
WOOPS! I like it none the less.

I came on here because I'm bored. For once, not sad. :) Zippiedee! Like a ....zebra. My dad is behind me. I don't like when he reads over my shoulder but doesn't really read.

Tonight I went out with my three best friends. It made me realize that without them I'd be annoyingly uncharictaristicly not me. I love them. This is good.
But being with them and acting insane also made me realize how many relationships I have with people that are based off of false materialistic things. I.e.: texting/chat box relationships.
Too many of my friends are only my friends due to texting. I hate this. I realized that the relationships I have with those people aren't even neccesarily healthy. Like..the people make me happy when I'm with them. After we're done hanging out or talking though, I just feel down on myself. Like shit.
Therefore, I'm going to try to limit the amount of times I converse with these people. Most of the time it's me conversing with them because I'm bored. I guess...my point is, if someone wants to talk with me, be my friend, or get to know me. They'll do it out of their time. Out of my time makes the whole relationship worthless.**

**By that I don't mean that I shouldn't take time out of my life for them, only that if they're as true blue as they should be, they'd show it.

That is the end of my random rant.
They only occur when I'm feeling particularly happy (ironic..:D)
And when it's late at night.

Farewell! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones