Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ray Bradbury should eat some celery.

I realize I have not been tending to my blog.
Which is why I've decided to do this blog.

I look at couples on the street and I begin to wonder why I can't have that, why nobody loves me, and other things of that nature. Not in some self-centered way because that's probably what you're thinking by my wording of the previous statement.
I've decided that love and finding someone just isn't for me. At least not for now.
I think I'm too naive and perhaps a bit too needy for me to actually find someone that I could love. That makes very little sense...kinda. :D oh well.
Therefore, I've decided to write up some contract or something aobut not trying to find someone and allowing them to find me first. Of course, I should probably try to find me before they do though.
Otherwise that would be no good. :D




So right now I'm being a big pain in the arse. Procrastination isn't for those with little time and a large AP paper.
I should go study my Bradbury and my Freudian concepts.
:)

until then.
I love you.
Not in a cliche way.
Thank you for listening to my random ranting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones